It is with great pleasure that we can resume our riding offer!
Here is an overview of the reopening of the individual riding offers.
Everyone who comes to riding on EKT must get in and follow EKT's infection control measures og EKT's terms for riding on fixed courses.
We look forward to seeing you again. Welcome back!
Horse riding course indoors
We welcome students who attend regular indoor riding courses from Monday 11 May. All students should have received an email with information their course.
- All riding courses will be run as 45 min. hours.
- New time information for starting your riding course will be sent by mail. This is due to greatly reduced staffing.
- The jumping hours get until further cavalry work.
It has not been possible for us that all therapy providers could start up at the same time. Clearances with district superiority and in relation to national guidelines from the Norwegian Physiotherapy Association for how we can carry out the therapy course and at the same time comply with rules and guidelines for infection control have put an obstacle to this.
All therapy students should be sent information about the start-up of their course by mail. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Outdoor pony classes start from Monday, May 18 and Tuesday, May 19. Because of. Ascension Day, there will be a start on May 28 for the Thursday courses. Students receive invoices by mail and info. gradually.
- All Pony Course students must have rents from the same accommodation unit (due to 1 meter rule / infection protection)
- Everyone must wear their own helmet and thin gloves.
summer Riding camps
We conduct summer riding camps on week 26 and week 33, Monday to Friday from 09.00 - 15.00. Price NOK 3800, -. Participants must have some riding experience. Because of. 1 meter rule for distance, participants must master to ride without rents in tread and trot. Everyone has their own food for lunch. Participants are divided into two groups. There will be two riding sessions per day or other horse riding activity.
Individual riding lessons on weekends
Open hours are Saturday, May 30. June 6, June 13 and June 20, 2020.
Open hours 15 pm to 16 pm (everyone must bring their own rents)
Open hours Pluss 16 pm to 17 pm (for experienced and advanced)
registration > Send email
Send us the full name and age of the person to ride. Day and time of desired hour.
You do not have room for the hour until you have received a confirmation from us.
Rules for everyone staying at EKT
Security and responsibility
We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with EKT's riding conditions.
Disclaimer / Terms
- All riding and handling of animals is at your own risk.
- There is a binding registration for all regular courses.
- Lost riding lessons cannot be reimbursed, taken back or transferred to a new semester.
- The riding school is not responsible for injuries that students and visitors have to incur or accidents that happen within the riding school's teaching area. That is, all riding carried out by EKT on EKT's horses, be it indoors or outdoors in Ekebergparken.
- The riding school is not responsible for the pupils' money, personal effects or valuables.
- EKT Rideskole has liability insurance for its activities through IF Skadeforsikring. It is up to the individual student to take out private accident insurance.
Safety while riding
- Riding helmet of approved brand is required.
- Safety vest is not mandatory in dressage riding at EKT.
- Beginners and insecure riders can use neck ring as support as well as bridle.
- The beginner courses will have lessons on the stable for the first 1 – 2 hours in handling horses and equipment before riding lessons begin.
- If needed, the student may have a person hire the horse during the riding lesson.
- Follow the riding instructor and the stable staff's instructions for guiding the horse in and out of the riding track.
- Keys and cell phones must not be worn on the body while riding.
- Keep the prescribed distance (minimum one horse length) to the horse in front of you and to the side.
- The horse should always be rented on the renter's right side.
Security on site
- Riding houses and stables have large and wide hallways, doors and water ports for safe travel.
- Light and functional riding house with high sloping walls towards the track.
- The ride bottom is that high quality; Walber bottom - silicate sand mixed with felt and fiber.
- Carpets with blanket and first aid equipment are located just inside the double door into the riding house.
- The stables staff carry cordless phones with quick access to remote assistance.
- Easily accessible wardrobe with benches.
- Private room in 2. etc. is specially furnished as a rest room.
- The stables staff are trained in first aid.