Here you will find EKT's measures to prevent Coronavirus infection.
To the riding school's students and customers
The riding school and all associated riding offers will gradually open during May. All riding course students receive an email with information about their course and any changes.
Contest prevention measures for the riding school's students
- Students must enter EKT's area alone. Students who must have rents can only bring one person from the same housing unit as renter. EKT cannot provide rents for therapy students or others because of. 1 meter line.
- Everyone must have washed their hands before arrival and / or sprayed their hands at the entrance gate.
- All students must wear their own helmet and wear their own (clean) riding gloves. EKT cannot lend riding helmets.
- From the entrance gate, the student goes directly to the grandstand in the riding house and sits in designated places with at least one meter distance to other students. Equestrian teachers will take the call from the equestrian path, and pre-salted horses will be distributed. The student meets in the grandstand 10 min. before the start of the hour.
- It is not allowed to stay in stables or in the area before or after riding time. Students must leave the riding school just after their riding time. We ask for the least possible use of toilets in connection with the riding lesson. The reins and other contact points are cleaned by volunteers after each ride time.
- If you have cold symptoms, you cannot meet at riding time.
REMEMBER! Keep one meter away from each other, maintain good hand hygiene, avoid touching unnecessary contact points, avoid cuddling the horse with your face.
To the Zoo's customers
The zoo and visits to all the animals are now open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays for the time being. The animals get loose in the area and can be seen from outside the fence when we have to keep closed. Unfortunately, round-riding is not possible within the desired contamination measures.
Infection protection measures for visitors to the Zoo
- We have made arrangements so that you can greet all the animals and stay safe with us without being exposed to infection.
- Please respect the signage and information.
- Remember frequent hand washing and 1 meter distance to others.
- The animals are spread out on the site, most of them are in enclosures you can walk into.
- We allow pools of up to 50 people every full hour during business hours.
Follow us on ours Facebook Pages and EKT's Instagram!
For volunteers and staff
All volunteers and employees should feel completely healthy to stay on ECT. Stay home whether you feel sick with a cold or a fever.
General hygiene rules and infection control measures
- Volunteers will use the netting gate against large bait when entering and leaving the area.
- Meet up and go home at scheduled times for your guard team or outside group.
- Immediately go to the toilet in the stall labeled HANDSWASH HERE.
- KEEP DISTANCE to everyone you pass and meet. At least 1 meter, including those you are in group with.
- Add dining breaks to seating outdoors or under roofs when weather and temperature allow.
- Avoid touching your face or eyes.
- Toilets and washbasins, handles and other frequently touched items are frequently cleaned. Ethanol-based disinfection can be used on otherwise clean surfaces (such as handles, keyboards, telephones and the like), otherwise we use good cleaning with ordinary cleaning agents or household chlorine.
- Follow signs on site. Ask an ECT person if you are wondering something.
- Washbasin or hand disinfection is available at entrances, in the stables, at gates, in the outdoor areas and at the Cafe Sis Sunt.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water, especially after hosting / sneezing, after visiting the toilet, before preparing food, before meals, after contact with animals and otherwise with visible dirty hands. It is recommended to wash your hands when coming home after going out with people.
- Hand disinfectant / hand spray works against the coronavirus and is a good alternative if hand washing is not possible, but keep in mind that if your hands are visibly dirty or wet, this has a reduced effect. Then clean your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing directly at others.
- Strive to cough / sneeze in a paper towel (which is thrown afterwards), or in the elbow if you do not have a paper towel available.
Laundry and cleaning
Where coronavirus infection is not confirmed, cleaning can be performed as usual. Ordinary cleaning agents can be used.
Source: Public Health